Thursday, February 2, 2012

A B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Day

Yesterday we just had the most beautiful day!! Both boys decided yesterday was not a day for naps, so it was time to get outside!! Get the stink blown off us! It had been way to long! 
I'm pretty sure this was Jackson's first REAL day to play outside. 
I brought the excersaucer out and just let him jump to his heart content while Logan and I piddled around. 



Logan blowing bubbles at brother. 



Love this sweet boy's facial expressions! 


Love this boy's cheesy smile! :) 






Learning to perfect blowing bubbles. 







Love it! 
He was so proud (as was I) when a little bubble would pop out! :) 


Blowing bubbles was a little boring for the kiddo. 




Love this fuzzy hair kid! 




Sweet, sweet boy!! 

I could get used to more days like this!! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

1 comment:

  1. Mariann, they are absolutely precious! It was so good to see y'all today! We definitely need to get together.

    ReplyDelete