Monday, October 14, 2013

Visiting Papa's Papa

One of my favorite things we did while we were back was visit my Grandpa! We got into a routine of bringing him a chocolate shake and taking him out on the front porch so the boys could run around and he could watch! By the time we were getting ready to head back to Singapore the boys had warmed up nicely to Grandpa! 


The boys favorite thing to do in Grandpa's room was watch out the door for someone coming and then shriek and run back in the room. 


Sweet picture! 


High Five for Papa's Papa! 


Hiding behind Great-Grandpa! 


L getting caught behind Great Grandpa


Squeeze by... 


Great-Grandpa tickles..

Such sweet things my Grandpa wanted to teach the kids while we were there. I remember when my sister and I were little, Grandpa had all kinds of different sayings and songs he would say to us. He was teaching the boys the "See my finger (points finger), see my thumb (shows thumb), see my fist (makes a fist), you better run! 

"I like coffee, I like tea, I like the girls and the girls like me... Tee Hee Hee" (for my sister and I it was the boys)




No comments:

Post a Comment