Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pasir Pajang Market


I am thankful today for access to such wonderful informational blogs that people have put out there!! I stumbled across a blog about this market in Pasir Panjang and could not be more excited! The prices are fabulous and quality has not disappointed! Another plus it's only 3 MRT stops from us and then a walk across the street! Talk about convienent!! I bought all my veggies for less than $10. I bought all my fruits for less than $13. If I would have done this at the grocery store it would have been close to $50. 


This market has a number of different warehouses and is mostly for bulk sales to restaurants, which may have been why I hadn't heard of it before. However they have a number of stalls that sell individually as well! They have fruit warehouses, veggie warehouses, and then a dried foods warehouse. I have a really hard time doing the dried warehouse due to the smell, it's just not engrained nor familiar and ill just be honest not pleasant experience to me. 


Aren't they beautiful!! 


This little fruit stand is my favorite because they have the oranges, similar to cuties back home, by the bag for $3! I could eat a bag a day :) 


This is a jackfruit. Also known as nangka. 



Kimbo ventured with us to test out the market. L and Kimbo carrying the buggy board over the overpass. 


Ventured to Haw ParVilla on our way out. J and Kimbo checking out the view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment