Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Brother and I..

Almost every week the boys and I go to the church library and check out a slue of books to read during the week! We LOVE this day! One of the books we checked out this time was My brother and I, it's a sweet story about what a brother and (sister), but I change it to brother do together, how they will be friends forever, how the catch bugs together, share together, laugh together, cry together, and see God's creation together. It's very sweet and when I was taking these pictures not too long ago I was reminded of this book and how I desire that for my boys! 



Jackson just lights up when he sees big brother outside and will giggle and smile when Logan comes over to say hi or give him a high-5. 



The other day Logan asked if Jackson could have a snack with him at his table. 
Precious. 



Just a random one. 
But, note to self don't think a 9month old can handle a bowl on the floor with a snack. Sheesh, sometimes I wonder if I think about things. 
Easy clean up and he obviously loved it! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment