Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Getting ready for Christmas in Singapore..


Well, we couldn't not decorate a little for Christmas. One thing on my bring back list is our stockings and some decorations!! I cannot believe I didn't think about this! However, I am grateful I found some reasonably priced items to make it look a little more festive. 



My all time favorite decorations are most certainly the ones the boys do! Thanks to pinterest and MOPS we had some awesome ideas! 
We did the Jesus Storybook Bible Advent Calendar which was an amazing accountability of ready the Bible together everyday. 


From our MOPS group here we had a presentation from an Art Teacher from the American International School talk to us about the importance of art in kids lives. She brought some of her kids art to show us and this was one of them. I love having the projects with their hands!!


We made snowflakes out of glue for the Christmas tree. 



And from pinterest made "cup" Christmas trees. 


Always fun to have some messy, stay at home crafts to do! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment