Monday, October 18, 2010

New Chapter & Bubbles

Now then, where did we leave off....

We decided to just open a new email account to start this blog, I refuse to stop posting pictures! Ha!  Hopefully it will hold lots of pictures and memories because this is it folks.  With the help of my gracious, sweet friend, Kathryn, she has made this blog SO cute, fresh, and new! I just love it! To catch up from a few weeks ago when all this mess started! 
The weather has been absolutely beautiful here so Logan and I have taken advantage of it and enjoyed many days outside! 


Playing with our bubbles!

"I wonder how this thing works??"

Do i eat it?.... Noooo...

Well, Mom tells me I have to "blow" on it... must still go in my mouth.
I love this!

Trying to catch the bubbles...


sweet boy.

Sitting in the big boy chair.

Hi Mom.

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment