Monday, December 6, 2010

Lately......


Lately, we have been decorating for Christmas, attending Christmas parties, and just spending time as a family! This last week after we ate lunch, I put Logan down and let him do his thing while I cleaned up the dishes. I turned around to check on him and I could hear him, but I couldn't see him. So I followed his voice around to the dogs cage and here he was...he had opened the dog cage door then shut it and laid in between Maya & Coby with his arms stretched onto both of them.  HILARIOUS.  Unfortunately I didn't catch the picture.. but I did get one while he was still in the cage. 




Last week we also got a package... I say "we" really it was for Logan, but we enjoyed it too! My Aunt Lynne sent him some festive Christmas time pj's.  He would make a cute elf... don't you think!?







He was even acting silly like an elf! 

I LOVE this time of year! Looking forward to taking LOTS of pictures, reading/seeing precious Christmas cards and just enjoying the celebration of our Savior! 

Much love, 
Mar

1 comment: