Monday, June 4, 2012

Hallie Girl

This past week was sorta a special week because one of my close friends, Mel (one of my best friends in high school- how thankful I am we are still close!) and her little girl Hallie came and stayed the night with us last Wednesday! We had such a wonderful visit and we were blessed to spend time with them! It was nice having a little girl in the house too... even though Jackson gave her quite the "tackling" welcome. What can we say.. that's what happens in a house of boys! 



Sweet Hallie.. 
She got up on all 4's for the first time while she was here! 
I love little milestones! 



Hallie sporting her cute swim suit!



The kiddos playing the pool! 
It was Hallie's first time in a baby pool too! 
Another thing we learned is that our boys LOVE to splash. 
Hallie was a little overwhelmed by this, but handled it so bravely!


Her and Jackson playing... 


Jackson just wanted to hold her hand... 
Ok.. I'm sure everyone notice me holding my child back by his shirt
He just really REALLY liked her! :) 



Hallie & Jackson playing in the pool! 


Thank you Mel & Hallie for coming to visit! 
We sure enjoyed having you and can't wait for some more summer playdates! :) 

Much love, 
The Weathers


No comments:

Post a Comment