Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rainy days

During Jackson's morning nap Logan and I love to take some us time and find something to do together. Lately we have been making it outside-- rain or shine! 

I really enjoy the mornings we do stay at home and I get this special time with him. 
The kid cracks me up, ALL the time. 




On one of our Children's Cd's there is the song if all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops, oh what a rain the would be... 
Anyone remember that song... it's very popular at our house right now, hence the next picture. 


I'd stand outside with my mouth open wide.. Ahh Ahh ahh... (favorite part of course :)


Logan foot has recently grown (yes, again) and so we had to upgrade our rainboots.. 
Lighting McQueen or Lighting Queen as Logan calls him-- one super excited, always wants to wear them, kid right there. 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment