Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to the Father's in my life! 



To my amazing husband who makes everyday an adventure with our boys! 
I could not imagine going through parenting without him! 
Your boys truly adore and love you with every piece of them (as do I !)! Thank you for being the example you are to them and being the leader of this household! 


To my Dad and our Papa!

I love you and I'm thankful to have an absolute blessing of a Dad! 
I am truly more thankful every year as we parent Logan & Jackson for the sacrifices you made, the love you gave, and your continued support! 
Love you Daddy!

Logan and Jackson are proud to call you their Papa and enjoy every second they get to spend with you! Whether it's teaching Logan  how to swim, singing and dancing with either of them through the house, reading a book, letting them piddle around the house with you, or spoiling them rotten, know they NEVER stop talking about a single time they spent with you! Just like the memories I have with you! 


To my Father in Law:

Thank you for raising a son who is so dedicated to his children! 
We are blessed to have such wonderful father figures in our lives and cannot begin to tell you how grateful we are. 
Logan and Jackson are proud to call you their Grandpa and love every second they get to spend you! Whether it is riding the 4 wheeler looking for animals, eating meals together, playing together, taking road trips together, teaching how to give high-5, or working on projects. They take it all in and remember everything! Thank you for that!



And lastly, but not least, 
Great Grandpa Bulger. 

It's a beautiful picture to see when your grandparents get to invest and love on your children! 
Thank you Great-Grandpa/Grandpa Bulger for loving us, teaching us your songs/sayings, complimenting our accomplishments and for always allowing us to spend time with you! 



We love you all! 


The Weathers 




No comments:

Post a Comment