Sunday, July 8, 2012

5 YEARS

July 7, 2007

5 Years ago on this day, July 7, 2012, I said, "I do" to my best friend who since this day 5 years ago I have grown to love even more than I could have imagined possible! In 5 years we have both finished school, he grad school, me my nursing degree, started our careers, moved to Texas, started new jobs, got a cat, 2 dogs, and 2 children. I would say it's been a fast 5 years, but I wouldn't trade any of it for anything! 
Thank you JD Weathers for choosing me to be your wife and take a long on all your wild adventures! I couldn't imagine doing life without you and wouldn't want to do life without you! You are the love of my life, my encourager and support, and most of all my best friend! 
I love you sweetheart! 
Blessed to be called your wife. 















to 50+ more years... 



All my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment