Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sprinklers & Water Balloons

More fun times with Ms. Jenna! 


Airplaning!



CRASH!


Another fun evening activity is the sprinklers! 



Running through the sprinklers.



While we were running a grasshopper jumped onto Logan's shirt. 
His reaction was hilarious! 


We finally touched him and he flew off but, he stood there looking at him for a good 5 minutes!


Ms. Jenna and Logan


Jackson hanging out in the pool with legos.


Some water balloon fun!


Logan trying to carry my extra big water balloon. 


He worked so hard. 
He kept telling himself, "I'm SO strong, I'm SO strong!"
That you are my dear boy... but, asking for help is not out of the questions either! :) 



He loved watching the balloon pop!


Helping Momma filll up the balloons. 


Jenna and I decided to have a little water balloon toss. 


Talk about awkward! 







How did the toss end... on a silly slip of the balloon out of my hands as I was getting ready to throw! 
It was devastating. 


Jackson interested in what were doing. 

Such a fun day! 
Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment