Monday, October 1, 2012

Logan's Birthday Morning!!

When the day comes every year; it only has for 3 years now, but still in those 3 years I remember so vividly the day Logan was born. Every detail from the excitement the night before I was induced to getting to the hospital and knowing that we were going to meet our sweet baby boy that day! 
It all went so slow at the time, but seems now all too quickly it passed by! 
I remember thinking after he was born, "NOW what do I do!?!" 
Logan James you have taught me more in these past 3 years than I think I have learned in my entire life. I am a better person because of you.  


Your birthday morning french toast breakfast!! 
You were not quite awake yet... but I was excited! 



Your cousin Mark got your all pepped up though! 



Mark even helped you blow out your candles! 


Mark actually got to stay the night with us and we had a Cousin Day!! It was fantastic!! 
He went to church with us on your birthday and he got to go to your Sunday School class and meet all your friends! Ya'll had a BLAST!! We went puddle jumping after church!


Mark sweetly giving Jackson a hug! 


Our other sweet mess of a boy!! 

Much love, 

The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment