Thursday, November 1, 2012

Puddles, Snakes, & Hunting

A few weeks ago we had a big rain and of course what do you do after a big rain... PUDDLE JUMP!! 

Note to self: Need to get the little man some rain boots...




They had a blast though... until...


Mom ran into this... Great teaching moment-- what do you do when you see a snake. STOP and walk back to where you came from. (in my case STOP and RUN) -- I'm jk I didn't run, thought about it, but I don't want my kids to see me freak out and think that is the correct response. So we said hello snake, but goodbye snake very quickly.



Sweet BIG boy smile! 


JD built a meat rack for all the elk they are going to bring back from their hunting trip. Logan fit quite nicely on it!



My yogurt mustache men! :) 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment