Saturday, January 15, 2011

Are we caught up yet...??!?

 One of the reasons I really dislike getting behind in my blogging, because I really do love doing it SO much, is that I feel like when I have missed a few weeks I can NEVER catch up completely! But, regardless I am determined to "catch up" today, even though my bed/couch is calling my name for naptime! :) 


New Years Day brought LOTS of fun things! 
Football games, hanging with the animals, playing with our cousin, aunt, uncle, and grandparents! 
Everytime Gabe found his little spot on the couch this is how Logan wanted to snuggle with him... sweet Gabe! 



Grandma & Grandpa Weathers brought Logan and my other child (his father) :) fire fighter hats!! 


Cousin playing time!! 

Another thing that Logan and I did over the holiday for little gifts was make cake pops! My mom gave me this fabulous idea and they turned out SO good!! 
Basically they are cake balls with a handle. We made triple chocolate and funfetti cake balls and then used peppermint sticks for the handles! I thought they turned out pretty Christmas y. 



Logan and I spend Friday morning at Barnes N Noble sometimes.  It's a wonderful time for him to interact with other children (quietly) and see all the COOL books, like this cars book that we can read and look at. 


We also have had lots of little playdates recently, one in particular Miss. Hannah came over to play with us for the morning.  They wanted to sit in the same chair together to watch Mickey Mouse. It was so cute! At one point they were both singing the Hot Dog song!! :) 

I love that my child has so many sweet friends to be surrounded by and thankfully I get to spend time with their parents and I just LOVE it! 

Much love, 
Mar

1 comment:

  1. That's way too cute of them watching Mickey together. Gotta save that for their wedding one day. :)

    ReplyDelete