Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Brothers

This past week I was thinking about how I have not been good about taking pictures of the boys together recently.  So we took care of that .... 


Typical brothers. 
And how the conversation went..
Look Mom the giraffe is on brothers head..
Logan take the giraffe off your brothers head... 
but, he wants it there... 
How do you know that... 
He told me he did... 
Ha! 


My sweet boys, who I thank the Lord for blessing us with every single day. 
Thank you Lord for every moment we get to spend with these 2 precious boys. 
We love you Jackson & Logan.


Brotherly love...


again... 


and some more... 


After being readjusted and told to be sweet to each other... 



Boy feet... & a cast


So sweet.. 


Just love it... 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment