Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thomas the Train cast

Well, this past Thursday we traded in the Lighting McQueen cast for a Thomas the train one.  
Logan handled everything like a CHAMP and remembers the ice cream he got afterwards to prove it.  


They had some headphones for him to wear so he wouldn't be able to hear the saw.  Mom & Dad had to put them on first though to show him they were ok. 


I know he looks scared in this picture, but he really had just been laughing because it was tickling him so bad.  Our child has to be the most ticklish child I know.  And yes, I was standing there with my phone snapping pictures... I want to show him one day how BRAVE he was!



After getting the cast off... 
If your wondering also we saved the cast and took it home for a souvenir... 
And I did wash his leg after everyone left the room.  



Proud of the cast..

After they took the cast off they went and took xrays of his leg.  The PA came in and talked to us about the xrays. ALL GOOD NEWS! Praise the Lord!! Logan has had so much new bone growth around the fracture that he only has to wear his new cast for 3 weeks! Feb. 10th-- no worries it's put on the calendar..we will have a new leg!! His new cast is also lighter and thinner than the last one which is a blessing for multiple reasons, my child weighed 3lbs heavier with the other on--which is easier for him and me!! 


His new Thomas the train cast! 

Here's to 3 more weeks big boy! I know we can do it! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment