Sunday, April 29, 2012

Clubhouse & Sprinklers

On Friday I made the boys a little "clubhouse" to attach to their tent and crawl through.  They just thought it was so neat! I remember those days of having forts & "clubhouses" made out of old refrigerator boxes! Those were the days... and absolutely the BEST hiding places! 
Let's just say I don't know WHY we even BUY toys... cardboard boxes have so much more to offer!! 
I mean really.. it costs nothing, you can color it, put stickers on it, break it, cut it, hit it, get it wet, put holes in it, spill something on it, roll it, it becomes anything; rocket, car, house, clubhouse, tent, and IT DOESN'T MATTER. 
It just blows me away sometimes at how simple it is... 


What a fun Friday afternoon though! 

That afternoon we also hit up the sprinklers.  We saw them at our neighborhood park on and Logan just couldn't resist and it was too much fun watching him, so we continued the fun at home in the front yard. 


Hitting his first sprinkler! 






Brother, Look I'm wet!! 


Ready, Set, Go!!!


Logan still runs belly first just like when he was little!! 



Fun was had!! :)  

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment