Sunday, April 29, 2012

Grandma & Grandpa Weathers Come...

This past weekend I went on " AWOL- A Weekend of Leisure" with our church's women's ministry. It was absolutely a blast and I'm so thankful I was able to go! We got to Frisco on Friday afternoon and checked into the hotel and then headed to the spa for dinner & pedicures! After being pampered we were free to do whatever we wanted which resulted in a small shopping trip and then back to the hotel to visit until WAY to late ;) I'm so thankful for such wonderful ladies in my life!! 
Saturday was make our way back to Tyler and we stopped at the Allen Outlet Mall for most of the morning and shopped till we dropped! It was SO much fun and I got some really cute things for a really good price! 
We got home around 430p and I was so happy to see my boys! 

While I was away JD's parents came to stay with us and help him out while I was gone! The boys were thrilled to have their grandparents here and had a BLAST! I'm pretty sure this last week was the first week in a long time that Logan took naps! Monday was a rough day of getting back into our routine and only having Momma around! Always tough when you have multiple hands and then they are gone! 
Since I was only home Saturday evening I only got a few pictures of the boys and Grandma & Grandpa Weathers! Hopefully they will be back soon though! 

On Saturday evening we cooked burgers out and sat outside in the nice weather and enjoyed our wonderful company! :) 











Sweet, Sweet moments for our boys! 

Much love, 
The Weathers



No comments:

Post a Comment