Monday, August 20, 2012

Beach House Hangin

One of the most peaceful things about the beach is the storms.  They roll in just as quickly as they roll out-- makes me want to close my eyes and drift off to sleep right now thinking about them. Favorite pasttime for Jackson-- sweet sleep. 


Gave up the fight and passed out in Emme's lap for a little nap. 



Logan and Papa shooting birds... pretend shooting birds.


Storm rolling in--- Love this! 
God's handy work right there-- how powerful.

Let me just say-- before this storm rolled in my sister and I pushed the boys while running through the soft sand about a MILE! Not taking turns but together while everyone else walked behind us. I saw one thing of lightning and we couldn't be stopped.. all this to say I'm pretty sure it hurt to walk the next day. Talk about a work out. 




See Food? Seafood?


Learning about stairs.. and proud of ourself as we do them! 



Sweet blue eyed boy! 



And what our afternoons looked like on a rainy day... little bit of WRESTLING. Yes that is me on the floor getting pummled by my 2 year old. 



Wicked storm! 

Thankful for the storms though, everyone needs a little down time! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment