Monday, August 20, 2012

Jackson Paul turns 1-- Family Party


My sister-in-law so sweetly offered her house for us to all gather in for a family birthday celebration for Jackson! 
It was wonderful! Plus, I took more pictures, or I should say my sweet, thoughtful husband took more detail pictures this time! 



The plate I made for Jackson's birthday and his smash cake that my sister got from a wonderful bakery in Fort Worth! 


Cookies got smashed a little on the way here.. but, the idea is there "1"







Our sweet family of 4


Logan helped his brother again to eat his cake. 


Cousin Mark joined in as well! Joint effort! :) 










Aunt Catie made Jackson the COOLEST chalkboard out of an old window pane! 
Even wrote a Dr. Suess quote on it. 



Aunt Catie and Andrew loving on Logan. 


Emme & Jackson


Sweet Andrew reading books to Logan. He would have sat their for hours I think. 


Cousins. 


High fives. 


One of Jackson's gifts was this Cozy Coupe, definitely one of the hits of the party!
Thank you Grandma & Grandpa Weathers! 


The other hit this wagon from Aunt Jenn, Uncle Tommy, Mark, and Owen


Aunt Catie & Birthday boy


Grandpa Weathers with Mark & Owen


Grandma & Grandpa Weathers with their 4 Grandboys! 


The Grandparents with their grandchildren!
Papa & Logan, Emme & Jackson, Grandma & Owen, Grandpa & Mark

The biggest hit of the night was the Thing 1 & Thing 2 that Emme drew and made for Jackson's party! 
Emme definitely is talented when it comes to the arts! 


Mark and I 


Logan and Mark-- One of my fav's!


Brad & Tiff


Grandpa & Grandma


Me & Mom


Jd & I


Jenn & I 


Papa & Emme


Didn't quite get it at first. 


Oh yeah, there we go. Catie & I 

Happy Birthday Sweet Jackson! 
You are LOVED, LOVED, LOVED more than you know!! 
Thank you everyone for making it so special for him! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

1 comment:

  1. Very cute party! I have one other friend who did a party for her son's 2nd bday that was Dr Seuss. Such a clever theme. Hope y'all had fun. Looked adorable!

    ReplyDelete