Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Family Pictures

As always the fabulous Kathryn Bilberry has outdone herself again and produced some wonderful pictures that I will treasure forever of the precious people I so dearly love! 
My cup overflows with JOY as I look as these pictures! We are so blessed and I know I fall short of giving the Lord praise for ALL that He has blessed us with in our family! 




Logan James, 3 years old


Jackson Paul, 1 year old







5 years of marriage & i only love him MORE
"I have found the one whom my soul loves." Song of Solomon 3:4




Mr. personality


Intelligent, silly boy! 














"Be devoted to one another in brotherly love, honoring one another above themselves."
Romans 12:10



Thank you Lord for these precious gifts! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment