Wednesday, December 5, 2012

KK Thanksgiving Feast


Logan's school put together a Thanksgiving Feast for the parents & families to come to! They even put on a production before the meal! I was blown away by how much I just loved watching him up on stage-- singing or not! 

Jackson and Daddy waiting for Logan's class to come! 



Logan spotted me! 
His class was dressed up like Indians! 
It was precious!! 



Favorite picture! 




After singing! They sang about a silly wobble wobble turkey! 


They sang 2 songs and then sat down while the older kids had their own songs as well! It was fabulous! 
I cannot wait for more moments like these!




Sitting with his friends! 
He did so well listening!
At each of the tables there was a craft stick that had feathers put on it can it said "I am thankful for:" Logan's said Mommy. *Tear* Really does bless a Momma's heart! 

Much love, 
The Weathers



No comments:

Post a Comment