Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Girls Night Out

Our sweet son let his Mommy go out with her friends on his birthday! 
We celebrated all morning long seeing monkeys, special birthday breakfast, and then getting to spend the evening with Daddy time! 
Thank you Jackson! 


Jenna & I before we went out that night! 
We had just hiked 7 miles in McRitchie... 


My friend Sarah is AWESOME at planning girl's nights! 
Corrie & Sarah had been wanting to take me out for my 30th birthday so they planned this whole evening which was FABULOUS! 
They even brought me sweet gifts! 
We started out a little place across from Marina Bay Sands called the Latern. It is on top of the Fullerton. 


The views were awesome and it was open air which was so nice to get to sit and chat! 
We sat up there while we waited for our dinner reservation time to roll around and for our 4th member to join us! :) 




Jenna, Sarah, & I at the Latern. 



After our sweet friend Corrie joined us we headed to our dinner spot.. Kinki's
It was a Sushi restaurant. 


My first Sushi ever.


Sarah did an awesome job ordering as well. 
I believe this was the rainbow platter. 


The other thing we ordered each was garlic fried rice. Besides the bad breath afterwards it was delicious! 


Me, Corrie, Sarah, & Jenna


After dinner we headed to the top of Marina Bay Sands. 
Jenna had not been up there yet and I had been telling her we would go. 



Marina Bay Sands infinity pool. 


Us girls! 



The famous Singapore Sling.



Beautiful Singapore at night! 



2 of my favorite people in Singapore. 
So thankful for these girls, their families, and our friendship! 



We then headed over to Gardens by the Bay and went to the top of one of the trees. 
We sat up there for hours, chatting, relaxing. It was a blast!! 



Thankful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment