Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chuck E Cheese

So, I have never been to Chuck E Cheese before and neither has Logan.  I actually never even thought about  taking Logan there, but a friend invited us and I thought why not! So we went... Monday morning right when it opens is AWESOME!!! 


The kids rode all the little rides... for FREE 
There were tokens laying around and yes, I felt silly but I picked them up and used them! No worries we asked the manager about it and he told us to have at it.  Another tip is daily they have to test the games to make sure they work and they leave the tickets there.  So of course we showed the kids how to get the tickets and they racked up close to 1000 tickets. 


Logan of course LOVED driving the cars.. Vrooom Vroom 








This was TOO CUTE!!!! 



I think it was a pretty successful morning!! 

We had LOTS of fun and I have to say I looked like a kid in a candy store haha!! 
We may have to try it again sometime!! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

2 comments:

  1. The CEC in Fayetteville is actually really awesome!! The one in Waco is a supreme disappointment so maybe I need to come to Tyler and go with my fave lil Weathers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun playdate! Their pizza is pretty yummy! It's been forever since I've gone there as well. When we were growing up they were called ShowBiz pizza and everyone had birthday parties there. Anyways, glad ya'll had so much fun! Hooray for free games and tickets! ;)

    ReplyDelete