Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Day 2011

Well folks,  you have probably figured it out by now that I'm trying to catch up on my blogging.  I have been a HUGE slacker with taking pictures.  Actually let me restate that, I have been taking LOTS of pictures with my new phone and forgetting to take them with the camera so I need to remember to take the camera more. 

Thank goodness the snow happened after we were better, we actually got to layer up and go out and play in it! 


You may be asking what did she put on him... Well, living in Texas I didn't really prepare for a snow day, clothes wise for Logan.  Also, because he grows so fast I haven't purchased anything "just in case" either being afraid by the time he would use it he couldn't.  So we layered in pajamas, 3 pairs of socks, sweats, our Halloween costume... HA HA, yes he is a Razorback snow bunny! Plus, gloves, jacket & hat. Let me tell you he was not going to get sick from going outside or being cold! 


He LOVED the snow though! 


Not sure he knew exactly what to think though! 











Later on in the day we decided to go outside again, trying our fancy new rainboots, Thanks Miss. Tara!! We made our very first snow man... he even had coals for eyes! :) 






Logan decided he would rather be fishing though... 


Frosty... 


No worries I only took his gloves off for a second.  Then we went inside, snuggled up and took a nap! :) Heavenly snow day! 

So glad the snow and cold is gone... it was 60 degrees yesterday. JD & I were in T-shirts... what's up with that Texas?!?! 

Much love, 
The Weathers! 

1 comment:

  1. Such great snow pictures! Logan is such a cutie. Great job on the snowman too! :)

    ReplyDelete