Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have now figured out what most holidays are going to look like... 
Take for example this Valentine's Day,


A package arrives.... 




We open it up and find.... LOTS OF GOODIES!


Grandma & Grandpa Weathers sent Logan a Cars tool box.  Boy do they know their grandson or what!? 
I think he carried that tool box around all day. 



I had to make him look inside of it. I think he would have just been happy with a closed tool box! Inside were lots of goodies, that Logan so thoughtfully shared with his Mom! Ok, I may have sneaked a few goodies (he can't count yet right??) :) He was sweet enough to share though! 


Also, a book & "choo choo" card! 

Thank you Grandma & Grandpa Weathers for loving me so much and being one of my Valentine's this year!!!! 



The next day we received another package... 
This one contained peanut packaging, we thought it was edible. Too bad they are not edible, we would have had one excited stuffed boy! (Just in case your wondering he did not eat any of them...)


Spiderman lunch box!!! 



Sweet card! 


Finally decided it was ok to open the box and insider were lots of goodies (which he shared again :)) and balls!! Of course our favorite! Emme & Granddad also got the little man some tevas, which he is sporting in this picture.  He LOVES them! They will be perfect for our little beach trip coming up!


One last picture, this is not from Valentine's Day, but the week before.  My wonderful Mom, Logan's Emme, flew in to spend a few days with us while JD had been out of town.  I cannot tell you how grateful I am for this woman and how much it meant to us for her to take the time to come. We had so much fun, even though we all got a little sick, I am very appreciative. Also, thanks to my Dad who drove in that weekend to spend Valentine's Day. JD & I got to go on a very nice date and have adult conversation without interruption and ate an entire meal without multi-tasking! Blessing! Thanks Mom & Dad! 

Logan's "Big Brother" P.j.'s. -- Post coming soon on our newest addition! 

Thank you Emme & Granddad for thinking of me and loving me so much!! 

Logan is one blessed little boy... 

Happy Belated Valentine's Day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment