Thursday, February 24, 2011

Houston Children's Museum

The beginning of this week was FULL of fun things for Logan & I! We decided to travel out of town with Dad this week and along with that planned a packed schedule for the 3 days we were there!! Sadly I took most pictures on my phone which I should copy over, but haven't. 

Day 1: Galleria Playplace & window shopping. So, the Galleria has the coolest play area I have ever seen in a mall.  Logan just LOVES it and it's clean & not that many kids! It was just awesome , so we spent a good hour and a half playing there. That night we got to spend time with Daddy (YAY!!!) and have dinner with him (YAY!!!) We went to a Brazilian Restaurant which was interesting. 

Day 2: Houston Zoo... A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. + major workout. 
We were there from 930-1200. Non-stop. It was AWESOME though! They had a sea-lion show that was incredible. Logan LOVED it! All of their exhibits were upclose and where kids could walk up to it and see the animals. We had lunch together by a pond with ducks swimming.. so fun! But, let me tell you I was sore the next day. (Should tell you how in shape I am..NOT)  Logan took a 4 hour nap after this visit... Hallelujah! 
JD finished his work in Houston.. Wahoo!!! 2 weeks early!! Yay!! So we celebrated for dinner! 

Day 3: JD took the day off to spend with us! We went to the Houston Children's Museum, which I found out is the best Children's Museum in U.S. It was so much fun and of course loved the fact that his Daddy got to explore it with us! This was however the only place I took my camera.. Yay, but sad at the same time! 



Logan learning to milk a cow... haha!


Favorite toy in the museum.  By far! Thank goodness they were smart enough to put 2 steering wheels. 


Logan learned how to put gas in the car. 


Slide!!



Fun balls!


Just like his Daddy, loves to make things work and figure out puzzles!


Car track.. 2nd favorite!


Life size light bright... He thought you could see through them. 



I take back what I said about favorites, the water part was def. his favorite. 
Learning out to turn the water to make a tornado. 





For Uncle Jay-- OFFICER OF THE YEAR!!! Were so PROUD!! 
I know it doesn't look like a police car, but it is. 


Learning out dams stop and make the water flow. 



Daddy putting his face in a gel... 


Mommy & Logan seeing how conducive we are. 



Man of phones behind us... 



Houston Children's Museum = worth going. 

Much love, 
The Weathers

1 comment: