Monday, February 7, 2011

Lo-man 50's style & Sick Days... :(

This past week I decided to put Logan in his jean jacket that he has rarely worn, due to someone thinking it looks very 50's and metro. I thought it was adorable! :) 




This past week we also had our far share of staying inside.  Poor little man was sick, sick so staying home and resting was our Dr. orders! For Mom though it was a wee bit of a rough week especially with cold weather (so no going outside to get the stink blown off us ;)) and Daddy gone all week! We missed him terribly and although we had LOTS of snuggle Mommy & me time and TV time (call me a bad mother, but I will stand by that it was a necessity at the time :) ) we were excited for being 100% healthy by Thursday and Daddy coming home Friday night!
To tell you how bored we were by Thursday.... For anyone who knows me pretty well, balloons are my least favorite thing in this world.  I have a HUGE fear of balloons, so from the pictures below you can tell how desperate I was for daily activities around the house. 


Logan with his water balloon Mom let him carry around the house. 




Oh yes, I blew up 20.... 20.. balloons that day for entertainment, was a cringing every time I heard him touch one, YES... but it was SO worth the amount of fun they brought! I even think I'm over my fear just a little bit. 


Poor bub, I got him to smile even though he wasn't feeling good! I know the smile is a little forced, but I just love him so! 

I also would like to thank ALL of my SWEET friends who looked after us this last week! I don't think I would have made it through the week without your encouragement, crafts, phone calls, texts, cookies, dinners, and everything else ya'll provided for Logan & I. During times like these it is difficult not having family close by, but I was reminded of how BLESSED and THANKFUL we are for the most LOVING friends on earth!  I know how thankful JD was and the comfort he found in knowing that we were being taken care of when he wasn't able to be here!  So, thank you wonderful friends for your kindness and encouragement!  We love you all and pray blessings upon your family for your sweet hearts! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

1 comment:

  1. Good Job with the balloons.... I was wondering how you were do it!!! hahaha Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete