Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fun Day with MK


A week or so ago, Logan had the privilege of having his friend Madelyn over to play for the morning.  It was a blast watching these two romp and play around the house. I mean I'm pretty sure both of them had a fabulous nap this afternoon if I remember right! We had all sorts of activities planned. 

First, right before MK got to the house Logan was already all over the place...


I told him to be sweet to Maya and I was thinking hug or such... straight for the lips.  Oh well, teach me to be  more specific next time. 


I asked Logan to take the paper towel roll and throw it away for me, he had other plans. 
We used it as a telescope....



Microphone....


Dog caller...

Then finally MK got here!! :) 


It had been cool and rainy that week so I moved Logan's pool inside to do bubbles in and just so he could run around it.  


The kids used it has a bounce house, which lasted like 30 minutes.  It was hilarious! 


I made homeade finger paint, thanks to a sweet creative friend, Leslie who shared her recipe!! So we put on our painting shirts and got to it! 





Gotta give each other a dirty high five...



Of course Logan had to show MK his new toys... They talked to the dogs for quite some time and thought it was hilarious!! 


The next morning I also thought I should document, I made Logan blueberry "mickey mouse" pancakes.  I was so proud of myself. 


My child was not that impressed.  Lol! At least he thought they were good! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for watching her! Looks like she had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative playtime and love the Mickey Mouse pancake!! Nice job, Mar! I still think your kid pool is the best one ever!! So cute! Think you could email me the fingerpaint recipe sometime?? Would love to have it!

    ReplyDelete