Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tall boy, Race car & Mud pit


I can't believe how fast Logan is growing!!! Not only is his personality taking off his height is too!!! He can now open & unlock all the doors in the house. 


As an annual event, one of my best friends here, Tara and I always go to a Consignment Sale that is held in Tyler.  Well, this year was no exception we were so ready!! We even were one of those crazy people who brought laundry baskets to pack all our findings in. :) We both made out pretty good this time too! I got Logan LOTS of shorts and polos along with some play clothes for this summer.  Poor child was needing some so bad! 

One of my favorite findings though for $6 was this Cars chair that Logan just adores! The arms on the chair fold back and it has a stuffed steering wheel attached to the back as well where he can pretend he is speeding down the road... sounds and all! :) He also loves watching his Curious George cartoon in the morning sitting in it drinking his milk! 


Yesterday afternoon, after Logan decided that an hour nap was sufficient enough-- although I disagree.... We had to get creative with activities.  I had gotten Logan's "tools" (plastic shovel, rake, and hoe) out for him to piddle in the yard while I watered the hanging plants and I turned around for 5 seconds and the sweet boy had completely covered himself in mud.  


Please don't judge our backyard, it's a work in process... haha! 



I couldn't help but take pictures of him though, in his good clothes, all muddy.  He was having too much fun..



Logan saying "Dirty"... 

Not 5 seconds later after this picture, I went to put something away... Logan had stripped his clothes and was in the dog pool.  I promise the water and pool were crystal clear until the little man wanted to clean off. 


I must say not a bad idea for a first clean off... We think we may have a baseball pitcher on our hands as well. 




He has learned to tell Maya to "come" and "drop" so that he can throw her ball for her.  

Such a boy! I LOVE it though!! Can't wait till he can teach his little brother all this! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

2 comments:

  1. It was great to finally meet you tonight! Logan is such a precious little boy...I love all the diaper pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! I will be terrified when Ryan can unlock the doors on his own bc he will be OUT the door whenever he pleases... yikes! The mud pictures are hysterical. Also, LOVE the car chair!! Mike and I are talking about making Ryan's "big boy" room a 'cars' theme and I had just seen a chair on sale at BBrUS with cars, but I don't think it did all the neat things Logan's did. What a great find!!! I am between that and getting a chair with his name on it, or one that matches our furniture that reclines... haha I've been shopping around online a lot looking. Resale can be a great thing especially when you find things in such good condition. Glad you had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete