Sunday, April 3, 2011

Logan & Friends

At the end of last week the weather finally got bright and beautiful again, so we took FULL advantage of it and stayed outside A LOT!! 


We practiced our t-ball...


Soccer & some dancing... lol. 



Running


Peek-a-boo


Oh yeah... and finding snakes... ugh YUCK!!!

We were going to find the "fishy's" in the pond.... yeah this Momma won't be going to look for "fishy's" anywhere near that pond again. 
Also, no worries we ran (aka I let out a little shriek, grabbed Logan by the arm and whipped him into my arms and ran) the first time we even saw a glimpse of this snake, I went and put Logan in the car to leave and then stopped ran out and took a picture. People (JD) tends to think, which I do sometimes (it's hereditary :); I exaggerate measurements, distances, etc... so when I said I saw a BIG snake I wanted to make sure I documented my emphasis on "BIG."  I get the chills just thinking about this!! 


On Saturday afternoon after I went to a MOPS conference all morning we went and celebrated a friends 1st Birthday!! Happy Birthday Miss Bethany! 


Bethany opening her presents.


Logan and Dad watching Bethany listen to everyone sing her Happy Birthday!! 

And to finish the post off, the past couple weeks I have slacked in taking my camera with me so I have relied (Praise the Lord for beautiful photographer friends) on my friends pictures!! Logan is blessed to have SO many sweet friends surrounding him! 


Logan, Will, MK, & Hannah


Picnic at the park with Logan, MK, Reid, & Macy


Logan & Macy


Logan & Macy on the seesaw... 


Logan & Macy on the elephant..
It's so precious, they both make the same sound for elephant.. LOVE it!


Logan & Macy watching the pinwheel 


Drawing with chalk


Waiting in line... 


Sweet boy swinging at the park!


I'm blessed to have such wonderful friends that I can rely on to watch little man when I have appts and errands! 


Such creative Mom's as well!! 


Logan 1st time to play with shaving cream... 




'

Sweet boy! 


Of course when I leave him somewhere he always eats everything.... even chicken nuggets!! Stinker! 


Logan and MK riding along.... 
These 2 are like brother and sister... I'm thankful MK doesn't let Logan take her down. He needs a tough lady to make him stay in line! 

Thought I would share from the past couple weeks... 

We are blessed and filled with JOY because of the people the Lord has placed in our lives to encourage us!

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment