Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter-- Final

On Sunday afternoon after brunch at the club we joined the Weather's family for an Easter get together before we headed home. 


I'll have to get better pictures and replace these, but these are the ones I had. 



All the Grandkids (2nd cousins, I think)
Mark, Andrew, Sydney, Reagan, & Logan 


Logan and Grandma off to find Easter eggs.




The Murillo Family! 



Our extremely handsome nephew-- such a big boy!! 
He found more eggs than Logan did I think. 







Logan was more interested in riding the tricycle than hunting eggs.  Haha! 


The Cousins & their spouses... 
JD & I, Tommy & Jenn, Kasey & Tonette, Kory & Heather

It was a wonderful time with family this weekend & we are so glad we were able to do it! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment