Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Busy Wed.

The week before Halloween on Wed. the boys and I had quite the crazy day! Crazy in a WONDERFUL way though! We got to spend some wonderful quality time with sweet friends! 
We started out the morning going to my MOPS table's Halloween get together! 
Courtney did an AWESOME job hosting and the kids had a lot of fun! 


Logan in his Dino costume....


Minnie Mouse Ella...


Logan & Molly
I enjoyed so much taking these 2 kiddos to the party. Molly's Mom was so sweet and since she has a newborn also (2 weeks) she kept the newbies at her house and let me take the toddlers to the party! Monkey Molly & Dino Logan had lots of fun and were SO cute!! 


Logan and Captain America Sean playing. 


Minnie Mouse Macy Girl... 


Eli the football! SO CUTE!


Logan and Ella playing with the cars.


Little party man. 
Costume got a little hot! 

After the morning Halloween party we got to spend some time with MK, one of our favorite little people! While her Momma was in Africa (specifically Uganda) serving a ministry we have gotten involved with PCM, Parental Care Ministries (if you would like to know more let me know!), and her Daddy was working she got to come spend some quality time with us! WE LOVED IT! 
I had all 3 kiddos down for about an hour. 
Yes, I was floored. 
But, once they were up it was all fun from there! 


MK found Jackson's paci....


Smirk...


My boys... 


The typical MK & Logan... 



Sharing some snacks... 
No worries Mom & Dad they are goldfish (at least I fed them something healthy :) )


We did some puzzles and even took turns...such well behaved kiddos!



Even posed for a picture! It's hit or miss with toddlers I've learned! 
Thank you for spending the day with us MK! 
We sure do love you and your family! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment