Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving with Emme & Papa

From Tuesday-Sunday we spent time at The Bulger's side of the family! 
We enjoyed GREAT food, football & more importantly some relaxing time with family! 



Mom always has the prettiest Fall table decorations! 
Thanksgiving is usually a big holiday for the Bulger's, normally all my parents siblings and their families come to my parents house for Thanksgiving every year, but this year we decided to keep it small! I'm pretty sure Mom is all set for everyone to come back though this next year! It's just too much fun with a house full of people, especially people that you only get to see that time of the year! 


I did put a little touch on Mom's decor this year though.  I made these oreo turkey's (yes, from Pintrest) to put on the plates.  I think they turned out adorable!! Such a fun little project! 
By the way, in case anyone was wondering no one sells candy corn after Halloween--- yes I may be the only one that thought that, but I was quite surprised when I couldn't find it. 


Everyone at our Thanksgiving meal. 
Great-Grandpa Bulger, Mom, Catie, JD, & Logan


The Fam


Little man...yep, he got the bouncy seat for Thanksgiving meal.


Great-Grandpa & JD with Jackson tuning into some football 


Logan & Papa picking up acorns in the front yard. 



He was so proud of his finds! 


Papa always knows just the toy for Logan... a Duck call-- yep, I'm pretty sure he regretted that decision after about an hour of duck calls... or maybe that was just me. 


We did some coloring with Lola


Papa & JD started a fishing game...
Logan casted over the line with a clothes pin on it.. 


Papa baited it... 


Logan got excited about his worm fish he caught... 


Making faces back at the lure... 


So blessed by my family! 
Love my boys! 


Sweet Jackson & I. 



It's hard trying to get a good picture these days... we tried though!


JD, Logan & Papa making eggs for dinner. 


Precious J--- 


We have discovered our feet. 


Brother Bathtime.... they LOVED it!!!
Logan was so helpful and Jackson just thought his brother was hilarious!


Papa & Jackson getting some snuggle time in. 


Logan having cereal for dinner. 


Talking to Papa.... 

So thankful for our extended family and that we got to spend so much time with them! 
Although the Hogs didn't win, we had a FABULOUS time!! 
Thank you Emme & Papa for treating us to a wonderful Thanksgiving feast and spoiling us rotten while we were there! 
We love you!

Much love, 
The Weathers

1 comment:

  1. Jackson is such a cutie!! Well, both boys are of course! I hope we can get together sometime soon so I can meet him!

    ReplyDelete