Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cowboy Tailgate

This past Sunday we had quite the full weekend.  Sadly, I did not take any pictures of the day before, but I can tell about it! For JD's birthday this year, the boys and I got him a World Series Game 3 ticket! Going to the World Series has been on JD's bucket list and to be able to #1: Surprise him, #2: Check off the bucket list, #3: and see him ENJOY it soooo much was TOTALLY worth it. 
I stayed at my SIL house and watched the kids while they all went to the game, I'm so glad JD enjoyed it though! The next day, Sunday we got up and tailgated at Cowboy stadium, which was so much fun with the family all together and able to relax and watch the game. The boys-- JD, Tommy, James, Mark, & Logan all went to the first half of the Rams vs. Cowboys game at the stadium and then let us girls, Jenn, Me, & Tiff enjoy the second half of the game! I had never been in the stadium before so I was thrilled to get to experience it and watch a great game!! 


Mark relaxing! 


JD getting the grill started up! 


Our set up! 


Grandma & Jackson enjoyed the shade and breaking in the Grandma's new rocker! 


Logan hanging out in the wagon. 
This child LOVES wagons. 


The ladies hanging out. 
A little kid free time is ALWAYS enjoyable! 


I was a little chilly after a while. 


TV set up... 


The boys the night I kept them (Thank you Brad & Tiff for hanging out with us!!) 
Mark & Logan play SO good together! It was fun to get to see them interact and play all night! 


Favorite part of the boys night... running in their diapers through the house laughing. 
Seriously, never could get a picture of these 2, they were too fast! 


Daddy & Logan before going to the Cowboy game!


Grandma & Jackson again. 

We had SOOOO much fun! Miss being with family like that! No worries, we will be having a party again this next weekend! Thank you Jenn & Tommy for hosting and getting it all together! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment