Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby Shower, Pups, Bag Boy, & the boys of the house!

On Saturday I helped host a baby shower for a good friend of ours! They are about to welcome a little man, Wade Thomas to the world in January, so we tried to give them a good start! It was a lot of fun and always fun to get together with friends and celebrate such a wonderful blessing!



We did an advice tree which I thought was really cute!


Pup


Maya has gotten into this horrible habit of dropping her ball over the gate... Logan isn't into sharing just yet, Maya.



But, every once in a while he is sweet and will give it back to her!

I am SO thankful for the little helper I have in Logan! He is always willing to help, learn. expierment, and really just likes to hang with Mom!


He was SO helpful carrying in some of the groceries the other day.


Even did it with a smile on his face! Melts my heart!


Speaking of melting my heart... these 2 boys do it everyday!


I am incredibly blessed! :)

Much love,
Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment