Monday, November 1, 2010

Hogs & More Family

JD drove back on Satruday from Colorado and they got back around 230p.  Logan and I were up at the University tailgating with some friends, which I didn't take ANY pictures...UGH!! So, after JD drove in he went and showered and met Logan & I tailgating.  It was such a wonderful, WONDERFUL day!! One of our best friends from college, his grandparents have season tickets to the Razorback games and they were SO GENEROUS, I'm telling you this was an absolute blessing to us! So THANK YOU MEMAW & PAPAW ROSE!! My parents watched Logan and JD & I had a date night at the Razorback game! The game may have not started out so great, but it was a blessing for us!! Wooooo Pig Sooooieee!!


JD & I in our borrowed Razorback gear...
We had NO plans what-so-ever to go to the game so I borrowed a shirt from my Mom & JD borrowed from his Dad. 



Besides seeing one of our favorite things to watch, seeing SO many wonderful people that have touched our lives through the years (and they all finally got to meet Logan!!), we got to see some of JD's extended family! Aunt Jane & Uncle Joe came to see their daughter who actually goes to the University right now.


MK, Me, & Aunt Jane
Two sweet women who I'm thankful to know!



Uncle Joe & Logan getting acquainted.


All of us including Ma-Bo!


Before we left we let Logan run and stretch his legs! Grandma Weathers & Logan had a blast running around!



Always curious about how things work, another engineer in the family?!! I can see it!!

Much love,
JD, Mar, & Logan

1 comment:

  1. Good Job blogging Mar!!! Love reading them all!!!! Any talk about having another one?? Or waiting while??

    ReplyDelete