Monday, November 1, 2010

Florida State...

Both my parents graduated from FSU, so of course pretty much everything Dad has concerning sports is FSU. Well Logan latched on to this FSU hat and was wearing it every chance he got! I guess we may have a future Seminole on our hands... or maybe Razorback?!

 Logan sporting his hat...

 He sported the hat frontwards and backwards. Although the backwards way did always work out so great, especially after he ran into a wall! Learned that lesson quick!

 Sweet boy!


Logan helping Granddad put his hat on...


And then took it back and ran off...


Logan had SO much fun playing with Emme and Granddad.  I'm sure they will both sleep for a week now that were gone! Haha! Thank you Emme & Granddad for letting us stay and keep you busy! :)


Granddad's little Seminole!


He is growing up SO fast! Everytime I turn around he looks more and more like my little boy, not my baby!!


We even got to visit Great Grandpa Bulger!!


We had such a wonderful time visiting family, it couldn't have been any better! :)

Much love

JD, Mar, & Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment