Monday, November 1, 2010

Where to start.....

how about 11 days ago....

We FINALLY have arrived home from our "vacation," JD traveled to Colorado with his Dad (and Mom for some of the time) and Logan & I went to my parents house! What a way to spend a week, although that was a VERY long time to be away from our Daddy we made the most of every day with Emme and Granddad! 
Logan and I had quite the adventure while being away from home.  The 1st day we had to take Logan to the Urgent Care Pediatric Clinic due to a REALLY bad cough causing him to have shortness of breath, wheezing, and trouble stopping his cough to breath.  Neither of us had slept in about 48 hours so to say the least it was a REALLY long 1st day of vacation. Luckily my Mom was with me so that helped alot! We are SO blessed to have a fantastic Aunt & Uncle (brother & sister-in-law to me) who helped us out with getting a Dr. there and Logan got seen that day and taken care of! Thank you Uncle Tommy & Aunt Jenn!! :)
Result of visit: CROUP (yuck!, but we thought it was pertussius, so we were ok with croup) = steriods & antibiotics= VERY HYPER LOGAN X 3 days. 
Honest to goodness, Logan already has ALOT of energy everyday, but this was MEGA energy. I fought to put him down for a nap and even when he did go to sleep his arms and legs were still moving.  NO JOKE. ridiculous! But, we are happy and healthy again praise the Lord!

During that time we were away we also made a trip to Fort Worth to plan some wedding stuff with my sister who is getting married this next year! YAY!! Her fiance is absolutely one of the sweetest people and he and Logan had a "MAN DAY."  Logan has had one other Man Day the last time we went to Fort Worth as well and let me tell you my child is attached to Uncle Jay! By the time we left Fort Worth Logan could say "jay" and then he would look around until he found him. 

As promised to Uncle Jay... Man Day Pics...

 When I got back Logan crashed so hard.... Longest nap record in I can't remember... 4 HOURS!


Uncle Jay and Logan
Since Logan has become so active he doesn't sit very long, but every night we were in Fort Worth this was Logan and Uncle Jay's routine.  How adorable is that? One night he even fell asleep in his arms... Of course they were catching up on their sports! :) But so sweet!


Such a ham...


Pretending he is Uncle Jay... 


"Uncle Jay, where are my pants?"
They had fun outside exploring Uncle Jay and Tia Catie's backyard.


Such a climber....

To say the least I think "Man Day" has been successful!

Uncle Jay you are the best and I am blessed to have such a wonderful person in my life.  Can't wait for our next Man Day!
Love,
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment