Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Personality

Our little man's personality is just EXPLODING!!! I love it!! 


"Magoo" 
He loves to squint his eyes when you want to take a picture, so we call it "Magoo-ing" 


Sweet boy enjoying some apples! 


We just woke up from a nap also, hence the bed head :) 




My shutter speed was messed up when I took these, but they show so much of how FUN this boy is I couldn't resist putting them up here!! 
Look at that mouth full of teeth!! 




Oooooh I sat on my "turdle"


Another new thing we have started is the last little bit of my OJ in the morning I give to him.  
It's like the highlight of his day I think sometimes! 


We have learned where our tongue is! :) 




Such a BIG boy... I'm enjoying this age SO much! 
I love my little buddy and I continue to get excited for how the Lord is growing and shaping this little man's life. We have been going through the Hero's of the Bible and I love how his interest is sparked with each one!

Precious. 

Thank you Lord for this amazing blessing, to YOU be all the glory for this precious gift! 

Much love, 
The Weathers 

No comments:

Post a Comment