Monday, March 28, 2011

Shaving Cream & Swimming Pool

Logan went to play at a friends house while I had an appt last week and when I came back to get him he hardly acknowledged me! Which hurt my feelings at first and then I heard about what an AWESOME and FUN time he had at his friend Madelyn's house and I wouldn't have acknowledged me either!! One of the things he got to do while he was there was play with shaving cream on the counter... new found love.. I think so! I went home and told JD about it and we just had to try it out that weekend. 




We even invited some friends to play with us! Molly & Tessa came to join us! 




We also got to play in the pool in our FABULOUS 80 degree weather!! 



One of our new favorite afternoon activities is watering the flowers... and occasionally ourselves.



"Hi, Mom!" 

This past week was absolutely beautiful, please weather stay for a while! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment