Monday, March 28, 2011

Rockstar & FW Zoo

This past week (I need to steal some pics) we had a picnic/playday at the park with some friends.  One of my sweet friends is super creative with the kids and made them all little goody baskets for the kids! They included silly string, chalk, sunglasses, and pinwheels! Such a thoughtful lady, Thank you Kathryn! :) 


As you can see Logan thought the sunglasses were pretty great! I called him a rockstar which he repeated so now when he sees the sunglasses he attempts to say rockstar. 


Sweet boy! 


This weekend we made a short, quick trip to Fort Worth.  I had some wedding stuff to take care of with my sister and Mom and JD came to spend the weekend with little man! My sweet sister in law let us crash at her place and the boys got to play and we got to catch up, it was perfect!! On Saturday while I was out with my Mom and sister; JD, his sister, nephew, Logan, and my Dad went to the Fort Worth Zoo! I can admit I was a little jealous to miss out on the Zoo experience with everyone, but had a great time with my Mom and sister. 


Logan and his Granddad looking at all the animals! 


Sweet nephew Mark!


Look at that smile... Love him! 






Looks like they had an awesome time seeing all the animals and spending time with the family! I'm so thankful we get to share such precious memories with our families! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment