Friday, September 2, 2011

1st Day of School

On Thursday Logan, Jackson, and I went to Meet the Teacher at Logan's new school.  
Mrs. Jeanet & Mrs. Jessica were absolutely FABULOUS and Logan (and I) are SO looking forward to school now! The school Logan is going to now did not have a summer program so that is why we went to the other school this summer, although a lot of our buddies go there I am excited for Logan to make some new friends! I am thankful that one of Logans buddies is going to be in his class with him though, Macy girl will keep him on his toes! :) 
I hope I never stop taking first day pictures! :) 
Sorry son,  you will have one of those embarrassing Moms! 



Logan all ready for his Meet the Teacher day! 




I can honestly say this was the first time that my son actually answered "Yes" when I asked him if he had fun at school and liked his teachers! 
The teachers were so wonderful, they had little goodie baskets for all the kids and there was so many little personalized things throughout the class room! 
I really felt like Logan was welcomed to the class!

His teachers in their little goody bags made them welcome cookies... 
As you can tell they know the way to our sons heart... cookies!! 






My best effort of a picture with my boys... 


Logan took to this little baby doll when I brought his little brother into the room.  He started feeding the baby and put baby in bed, it was so sweet! 


Logan's personalized little basket!


When I came to get Logan after my meeting he was sitting doing puzzles.  All he said to me was "Hi Mom!" and then went back to doing his puzzles. 


I am so thankful that he enjoyed it! 
Thank you Amy for the pictures!! :) 

He starts next Tuesday and will got 2 days a week, I'm hoping I can handle that! Not used to my little boy being gone that much! I am looking forward to cleaning my house though! :) 

Much love, 
The Weathers


2 comments: