Thursday, September 22, 2011

First Bottle & Train....

Jackson had his first bottle-- 4 weeks old.  I'm so thankful I am able to pump a bottle this go round. I had a baby shower/girls dinner thing to go to so I left both the boys with JD for the evening.  How blessed I am to have a husband who insisted I leave both boys and enjoy my evening! I DID! JD said he took it like a champ, of course my good little eater would! He took the bottle right before I left and so I had to take a few pictures... he gave JD this look like, who are you and where did you get this good stuff.  





Mr. Curious (Logan) always asking questions... "What's that??" 


Ta-Da ... finally a completion of part of the room!! 
One of my dearest friends here gave Jackson the neatest thing... 
but, I didn't want to put it on the wall in case we moved so JD cut out a board and painted it so we could hang it in Jackson's room! 
It won't be long before were measuring him on it!! 
Thank you TARA!!! :) 



Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment