Thursday, September 22, 2011

Emme comes to visit....

My posts are becoming out of order...
My mom came to help me out this past week while JD was gone.  How thankful I am for my sweet Mom who drove 6 hours to be with us... little did she know she would be cooking dinner while I cleaned up nastiness and doing laundry (7 loads in one day) while I cleaned up more nastiness and staying up all night helping me comfort my sick child and clean up nastiness.  
Thank you Mom!! 


Since it was Logan's birthday week, of course Emme and Papa spoiled the little man with little gifts all week! And it cheered him up! 
Emme bought Logan a Dino costume for Halloween. 
Is he not the cutest dinosaur... he was in heaven by the way! 


Showin off his tail. 


Logan's new comforter from Emme & Papa..


Jackson 5 weeks old. 



Emme brought J some cool sneaker socks that I just LOVE!! 
too bad he won't be able to wear them long, my poor boys all have huge feet! 


Logan attempting to ice a cupcake for himself.. 
Wasn't really feeling it. 



Little birthday surprise from Mom & Dad! 




PJ's... wahoo!! 


and Dinos!! 


As you can see we wore the dinos to bed that night... 


Emme and her 2 boys! 
These 2 boys adore their Emme! 
Logan continues to search for Emme in our house... she's been gone almost a week now! ha! 
Emme and Papa also gave Logan a Dino Train Movie (SUCH A HIT!!), Dr. Suess Matching game, Mickey Mouse coloring book,  and new bed room attire!! He loves it all!!! 


Logan's birthday Morning... Jackson and Lola taking a snooze... Ha!!!


Opening his birthday card from Emme & Papa... 
We sang Mickey Mouse Clubhouse AlllllLLLLL day long... 



Excited about his card. 


Daddy called to wish Logan a Happy Birthday, of course we had to show him our awesome new card and sing the Mickey Mouse song for him! 


Then Papa called and sang Happy Birthday to him... 
My Dad has always called and sang Happy Birthday to us on our birthdays...


Logan listening to Papa sing... 



Made the little man some chocolate chip pancakes for his birthday breakfast! 



Not sure what to do... 
He figured it out pretty fast though! 


Emme before she left with her 2 boys! 


Birthday boy & brother with Emme!


Much love, 
The Weathers 

No comments:

Post a Comment