Thursday, September 22, 2011

A day in the life....

Our days have a pretty good routine, but some days we just wing-it... 
This was one of the wing-it days! 
We played outside, the weather was absolutely GORGEOUS, couldn't pass it up! 
This is how Logan likes to play outside... inter-tube protection from the puppies.. I guess?!? 
Such a ham.. 



Jackson nappin--- such a little cat napper... 
Thank you for the ADORABLE onesie AMY!!! 


Finger painting! 
I'm stealing the idea from my dear friend Lora.  
They just set up a whole craft room for her and her daughter and she put up frames with Tessa's artwork in them.  I LOVE the idea so I thought I would do the same with some of Logan's artwork in our playroom!! So we decided to do some art for that! 


Pinterest has given me pretty much all my ideas for artwork... 
I'm addicted! 
Too many projects though and not enough time to finish them all! 




Uh-oh were dirty... 




Finished work! 
I'm pretty sure the leaves on the flowers were not suppose to touch the flowers... 
My boys have just too big of feet! 



We have been working on our emotions.
This Logan's scared face. 



Happy/Goofy Face.


And what the little mister does while we do artwork... 
so content... 
Look at those rolls! I love my chubby boy!! :) 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment