Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Luke & Logan

Pool Day!! 

Today Tara and Luke came over to have some fun in the sun!! 

I remember the day Tara told me she was pregnant with Luke! We were thrilled!!! Ever since that day I knew that Luke & Logan would be best buddies :) They may be 9 months apart, which may be easily noticed right now, but in a few years you won't even be able to tell!  I love that our son has so many sweet buddies!! Luke is turning 1 in a week--- I cannot believe it has been a year since he was born! 







"Cheese"



We also enjoyed some sweet treats! 









I love how they make each other laugh and are most of the time pretty sweet to one another! :) Depends if food is in the equation! 


Those toothy grins! 


We actually utilized the backyard too, first time EVER! It actually worked out pretty well! With the dogs locked up that is! 

Thank you Lord for sweet friends! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

1 comment:

  1. You are on the list chica! I hope that you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete