Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

I had the most wonderful Mother's Day.  I am SO thankful for such a loving husband who provides for our family so that I am able to stay home everyday with Logan and soon Jackson.  It is a blessing and a job that I thank the Lord I am able to do.  My boys treated me all weekend long... dinner at Roadhouse Friday night--Logan behaved SO well.  We all ate dinner together and were still able to have conversation, absolutely awesome.  The boys got me a rose bush that I will be able to plant and Logan made me a plate and card in Sunday School.  Jd's family came in town as well Saturday evening and we were able to enjoy dinner together and then church the next morning! JD & his Dad got up and made an AWESOME breakfast as well! It was just wonderful! Thank you to my sweet husband who is my rock and best friend, the Lord truly blessed me when I met you and has been blessing me everyday since then! I love you!! 






The weather was so gorgeous Saturday afternoon that we had to go out and enjoy it! 


Cousins playing together!! 



It always takes us a few pics to get a good one! 




Grandpa and his boys! 


Race for the Cure! 



Thank you for such a wonderful and memorable Mother's Day! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment