Friday, May 27, 2011

Pepper...

This year I REALLY wanted to plant a garden, but I KNOW for a fact it is not possible in our backyard.  So, this year JD fixed up 2 pots and we decided we would grow green peppers and tomatoes.  They have done SO good!! I let Logan pick one of the good peppers off yesterday and we went inside and washed it then I told him he could eat it.  I wish I would have filmed him getting the pepper off the plant though.  He was soooo excited! He even tried it, which if you know my child-- it's a miracle. 



Excited about his pepper!



Gotta try it! Although he took a few bites... not sure he absolutely loved it! But, I'm proud of him for trying! Maybe we will try again! 


Just as an extra! I watched a friends little girl, Ella yesterday and the kids had SO much fun! During the only moment both of them were still I decided I would snap a quick picture! They were enjoying a little Mickey Mouse before naptime! :) 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment